174a Hoylake Road
CORONAVIRUS AND BAPTISMS
Due to the UK Government regulations announced on 23rd March and extended on the 10th May, there will be no baptisms until further notice.
We are not taking new baptism bookings now.
When the church reopens for worship, only those who have had to cancel a baptism will be able to rebook their family baptisms. When those who have had to cancel have booked their new baptism date or decided not to go ahead, we will then be open to take NEW bookings.
The current situation is highlighted below:
No new baptism bookings
No rebooking of cancelled baptisms
No baptisms until further notice.
Please revisit this page often to see the latest update.
Stay safe and well.
Updated 11th May 2020